Friday, January 3, 2014

Do color-depositing shampoos work on non-color treated hair?

red hair color depositing shampoo
 on Oreal Paris Professionnel Colorist Collection Red Clover Shampoo
red hair color depositing shampoo image



Elissa


I have dark brown hair with natural red highlights. I'd like to make my hair more red. My stylist said that I should use a color-depositing shampoo, but after one use I see no results. Does it take multiple uses?
Great! Thanks for your help!



Answer
Yes, you will end up seeing results in the long run. It won't drastically change your hair color but will enhance what you currently have. Here is an article on color-depositing shampoos:
http://www.hairstyle-blog.com/celebrity-hair-color-tips.html

What is a good color depositing shampoo for red hair?




Shy Shaham


I recently dyed my hair a dark red. I don't wash my hair everyday but when I do the color bleeds out. What are good products to maintain red hair and where can I get them from??


Answer
Pantene Color at Walgreens, Walmart, Target. Honestly anywhere that sells shampoo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do color-depositing shampoos work on non-color treated hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment