Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How can you dye your hair from dark brown/black to a medium brownish red/auburn color?

red hair dye 666
 on Hair Color Cream 3.38oz (6.66 Dark Blonde Intense Red) | Chemical Hair ...
red hair dye 666 image
Q. my hair is a dyed REALLY dark brown and last night i tried dying it an auburn color, and on the box it said it could take it from dark brown/black to that color, and it literally did nothing it looks exactly the same, so my question is, are there any boxed hair dyes you can get that will help me make this transition? have you used it?


Answer
I don't know what your natural hair colour is, but in most cases box hair dye cannot dye over other box hair dye, especially when going from dark to light colours.You'll have to bleach the dyed dark brown colour out and then dye again to get the new colour.

I've got natural, very dark brown (almost black) hair and I frequently dye my hair shades of auburn. Garnier 100% Colour in the really red shade (666 Intense Red) has worked well for me, as has Loreal Feria in the extremely red shade, and they both give me a red/brown shade under light.

My favourite box dye, though is Schwarzkopf Brilliance Luminance, which is formulated especially for dark hair. I use Red Passion L43 and sometimes Ultra-Violet L60, which gives me pretty much the same result as the Red Passion. As it fades it becomes a nice auburn colour.

Halloween Costume "Is This Cool" - 10 POINTS?




Chris


For Halloween I'm planning on wearing an all black suit with a red tie. Then spike up my hair and dye it red. I'm suppose to be the devils assistant. Does that seem like a cool costume?

Would that be blasphemy?



Answer
Hello darling .....
Allow me to tell you a little story will you?
Over 2, 000 years ago, the Celts celebrated a holiday they called Samhain (pronounced "Sa-wan"). Samhain was the name of the God of Death. Now you would think that a God of Death would be a nasty guy everyday. Well that may be true to the living but not necessarily to the dead. On the last day of October, (when the harvest season had ended and the days were getting shorter and colder) the God Samhain allowed the souls of the dead to visit the homes they once lived in. Now this was a scary night for the Celts. On that night they would leave their homes and gather together in a field. Once at the field they would build a huge bonfire, this fire was as big as a torcher errrr tool shed, to scare away all the evil spirits and any ghost, goblins, or any other demons that may be roaming around in the night. Well eventually the Celt religion was replaced by Christianity and somewhere along the way it lost it's name from Samhain to All Saints' Day witch was later replaced by the name Allhallowmas and finally the evening before, October 31st became known as All Hallow Eve. Over time the name has been shortened to Halloween. Witch brings me to your concern...If you are truly worried about Blasphemy I will advice you not to dress up or show any type of celebration for this Holiday & I strongly suggest you do a little research on the real meaning behind Halloween instead of settling for social acceptance of this mixed up Holiday who's real meaning has been forgotten with time.

Now, about your costume....
despite your negative feed backs that I've read along the way
to write this. I actually find it rather unique and cool.
I like the fact that it's simple as well so you wont have to go crazy spending lots of money on it, specially since the 31st is not that far from now. People would definitely be asking what your costume is depending on where you plan to go on Halloween. So I would recommend you wearing some type of devil symbol on you such as
666 or some type of fork mark on you so they can know what you are representing witch in fact would be the Devil.
I am going to be Dracula's Lady :)
I hope you have a great Halloween.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can you dye your hair from dark brown/black to a medium brownish red/auburn color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment