Friday, September 6, 2013

Do alot of people think red hair is ugly?

red hair ugly
 on red head with freckles
red hair ugly image



sillykitty


I know this is a stupid question, im just feel self conscious about my hair a lot. I actually don't have that really red hair, thats almost orange. Mine is a very light red and is more of a mix of blonde light brown and red, i think its pretty cause its not that super red, its more of a reddish brown. But i still feel really insecure about it. Do alot of people think its ugly?


Answer
I would love to have naturally red hair!!! I have tried to dye it red several times and it doesn't work :(

Why don`t most people think Red hair and Blue eyes are beautiful features for a woman?




booniedog8


Every person who I asked(especially Asians,white Americans,White English people,and other Nonwhites) told me they think that Red hair and blue eyes are ugly features.They keep saying blode hair and blue eye are the prettiest.I think that Red hair and blue eyes are the way prettier than blonde hair and blue eyes and way prettier than Asian woman`s features!Red hair and blue eyes are the most gorgeous features a woman could have!


Answer
the people you asked are idiots.
have them look at these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaq1bWdMA1g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q0dgDfEozI




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do alot of people think red hair is ugly?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment