Friday, September 6, 2013

How many and what color feather extensions should I get?

korean red hair color
 on Bronze Brown Hair
korean red hair color image



Eunice L


I am Korean- American with shoulder length black hair and light brown highlights. I'm considering getting feather extensions in and I want to get the 4 for $38 package at my salon. I don't know what colors to get or if 4's too many cause I can also get the first one for $12 and have each one afterwards be $9. So what do you think?


Answer
you should get red,blue, and purple

What color clothes will look good on me?




Mhmmits_lo


I have white fair skin with freckles but I can still tan. Dark brown/black hair. Brownish green eyes. I'm half Caucasian and half Korean. I have blue veins. I don't know what kind of colors will look good on me and I'm trying to make a wardrobe!


Answer
I would say blue, black or red would look good on you .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many and what color feather extensions should I get?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment