Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What color eyebrows look best on red hair?

red hair color for dark hair
 on hairstyle dark red brown hair color dark red hair color
red hair color for dark hair image
Q. I naturally have a dark coppery red hair color, but really blonde (nearly transparent) eyebrows and eyelashes. I wear brown mascara, and recently ive been coloring my eyebrows a bit with a blond-ish colored eye pencil. Now I'm considering just getting my eyebrows tinted, because my eyebrows are still really light, and when I sweat (I'm an athlete) my eyebrows turn a little green and become un-natural looking because of the eye pencil. I just want my eyebrows to be visible and natural looking. Any advice on what color to get them tinted?


Answer
you might also consider permanent makeup; my gf got this done & it looks good

Any websites with dark red hair color shades?




sarah


I want a brownish red hair color (more red though), like a maroon or a burgundy. Does anyone have a website with a variation of red hair shades?


Answer
I just dyed my hair that color today! It's pretty fantastic. It's a cooler purply-red indoors, but when the sun hits it it's BRIGHT red. I love it.

I got it salon-dyed, so I don't know what dye they used, but here are some swatches from Manic Panic if you want to dye it yourself:

http://www.dream-gate.co.uk/semi-permanent-hair-dye-swatch.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color eyebrows look best on red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment