Monday, September 2, 2013

What is the best color to dye or highlight JET BLACK natural hair?

red hair vs black hair
 on Jordin Sparks looks hot in this curly hairstyle with red extensions at ...
red hair vs black hair image



Thirteen13


What is the best color to dye or highlight JET BLACK natural (african-american) hair?

I have light skin with very very dark black hair and I am unsure what is the best color to compliment my skintone. I was considering a dark red color but I am not sure it will show up because my hair is so dark. Any suggestions? What is the advantage of highlights vs. dye?
What is the best color to dye or highlight JET BLACK natural (african-american) hair?

I have light skin with very very dark black hair and I am unsure what is the best color to compliment my skintone. I was considering a dark red color but I am not sure it will show up because my hair is so dark. Any suggestions? What is the advantage of highlights vs. dye?

CLICK http://photos-618.facebook.com/ip006/v35/88/43/41000419/n41000419_30352618_5253.jpg TO VIEW A PICTURE OF MY HAIR.



Answer
high light it with a burgundy almost purple. I think that is beautiful! I have brown hair with blonde highlights, but so does everyone! If you have a natural black color you I would stick with a darker highlight too unless you want a high contrast. I say go for a purple family color. it would look gorgeous!

How do I get the right hair color?

Q. I HAD (past tense :) ) very, very dark brown, almost black, hair. Now that I'm ancient and grey, I can't seem to get a natural-looking color. Black looks very unnatural, and any other lighter color comes out reddish. Anyone have any suggestions how to get rid of the red? I've tried everything, including quite a few beauty shops.


Answer
Color results will vary for several different reasons: the texture, condition (virgin vs. chemically treated), natural color, length and so on.

I would suggest a reverse color treatment that would place some of your natural color back into your hair. Instead of coloring the entire head you can have "lo-lights" to see if this is a more desirable effect.

The end result is a more natural look and doesn't have to be touched up as often as a complete color job.

The problem with red can be eliminated with the right tone. This is why it is necessary to know the original color of your hair before it turned grey also known as the base color.

I hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best color to dye or highlight JET BLACK natural hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment