Saturday, September 7, 2013

What shade of red is good on yellow undertone skin?

level 6 red hair
 on UNION MEMBERS AND OFFICIALS ON THE FEDERAL,STATE ,AND LOCAL LEVELS ...
level 6 red hair image
Q. Im dying my hair red, but I have a yellow undertone. I am very pale as well. So should I do an RV, R, IR or RC. I was thinking of doing a level 6 or 5. Thanks!


Answer
ok

How long should I wait before I dye my hair from bright red to light brown?




Monse


I dyed my medium brown hair bright red, like rihanna red, and it makes me look mean. I want to change to a light brown like a sandy brown level 6? how long should I wait? I dyed my hair red 4 days ago. (6/13)


Answer
A must wait a minimum of 2 weeks to redye it. Dying it any sooner is REALLY bad for your hair!!!!

You should leave it in for the regular time, because it will dry out your hair if you leave it in longer than what the box says... 20-30 minutes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What shade of red is good on yellow undertone skin?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment