Sunday, September 1, 2013

How do you match your hair color and eyebrows?

red hair color eyebrows
 on Hair Color - Manly Guy JET BLACK Hair, Eyebrow, Beard & Mustache Color ...
red hair color eyebrows image



pinkzzocra


I have medium, auburn colored hair and dark brown eye brows. I need an eyebrow pencil to fill in. What color should I use? I don't know if I should use one with red to match my hair or stay with the color of my eyebrows. Should I use a shade lighter than my natural brows?
Thanks.



Answer
dye it or look with some1 at a store to find the perfect shade
mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlruO9hlC1ew0bNyM2358C3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090705174920AALSJFz

Is their a shade of red hair color that would look good?




Soda


I have light brown/ blondish hair, and I have always wanted to know what it would be like to have red hair. I have an ivory pinkish skin tone, blue eyes and dark eyebrows. Is their a shade of red hair dye that would be suitable for me? I just want to do something different, I need the change.


Answer
REALLY dark red looks good on everyone except really really pale skin. :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you match your hair color and eyebrows?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment