Friday, September 6, 2013

Does the color of your eyebrows usually match the color of your hair?

red hair black eyebrows
 on What Eye Shadow Best Goes with Hazel Eyes
red hair black eyebrows image



Lily Walke


I naturally have blonde hair and black eyebrows. Everyone that I see always has the same color eyebrows as their hair. Is it abnormal to have naturally black eyebrows and blonde hair? I'm not worried, just curious. Thanks!


Answer
I have blonde hair and dark, dark brown eyebrows and almost black eyes. My hair natural lol, I've never been a brunette or a red head. Lol
I would hate having bright blonde eyebrows. Ew lol

What color eye shadow should i use?




getoutofmy


I have dark eyes (black or dark brown) Black hair , black eyebrows. i have this school dance in a month and i dont know what color eye shadow i need to wear.

i also have a red dress. Any make up tips?



Answer
what color skin do you have? no matter what. i would do some shimmery peach eyeshadow with maybe some burgundy eyeliner on top to match the dress. then some black or brown eyeliner on the bottom. Mascara if you think you need it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does the color of your eyebrows usually match the color of your hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment