Friday, September 6, 2013

Will purple koolaid work on red hair?

red hair tutorial
 on ME ON FACEBOOK www.facebook.com *** In this glamorous hair tutorial ...
red hair tutorial image



Maggie Ann


I have red hair and I wanted to dye a streak purple for my school softball team but I don't know if it would work or not. If not what other colors would work and look good. I tried blue but it turned green.


Answer
Personally i think it will, you just need to put less water when you are heating the koolaid on the stove so the color will show up better
This video may help on how to do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlGCChOrH2Q
Thats a dip dye hair tutorial but obviously its the same thing just use your strand of hair you want

What is the best PERMANENT bright red hair dye?




Storm


I really want a BRIGHT red hair dye, that really shows. It's got to be permanent. With my experiance boosters usually are the best I just want to know which brand! I also need to know roughly how much it is! Thanks! x


Answer
Here is a tutorial on what I use to get my super vibrant red hair.

http://www.saraashouri.net/2011/10/01/how-i-dye-my-hair-red-video-tutorial/

I use loreal and manic panic. my color lasts a very good time
roughly around maybe 15$




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will purple koolaid work on red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment