Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What shade of red hair color?

red hair color for cool skin tones
 on The Right Hair Colors for Your Skin Tone - Hairstyle Blog
red hair color for cool skin tones image



Candace


I have thought about changing my hair color to red. I know the saying that everyone is capable of pulling off red hair, it just has to be the right shade. So I am wondering what that "right shade" might be for a person with a fair skin tone (cool skin tone), blue eyes, round-ish face, and prefers to keep it long (if that makes a difference in deciding or not lol). I hope to get helpful responses!


Answer
Google Marcia Cross from Desperate Housewives. She has very fair skin and blue or green eyes and her red hair is a gorgeous colour. I love her hair! :)

What color prom dress would go good with my skin tone and hair color?




Niki


I'm debating between colors.
I have brownish-blondish hair, (like dirty blonde), with a cool skin tone. My cheeks get red easily, and I have gray/blue eyes.
Thank you! :D



Answer
I think purple, or a teal-ish sea-foam green would enhance your features.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What shade of red hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment