Tuesday, September 3, 2013

How should I dye my hair from black to red blonde?

level 5 red hair color
 on Hairstyling: I want more vibrant color, Red highlights Color Last Fade
level 5 red hair color image



Hisoka


I have black hair and wants to color it red blond. How can I successfully achieve it?
I already bought hair dying materials: hair color cream 7/6 (red blond) and oxidizing emulsion vol. 40 [12%].
I'm asking for successful tips because my sister dyed her hair (from black to supposed to be zen auburn) but nothing seemed to happened. It's still black!
I will really really appreciate it. Thank you.



Answer
Is your hair naturally black? If so, the only way you're going to achieve any other color is to use bleach. Any other hair color solutions only deposits color or lightens very slightly. You should do a bleaching session using no higher than volume 30 activator. If your hair isn't as light as you want it to be after the first session, wait 2 weeks, and bleach it again. Make sure to use plenty of deep conditioner or even hot oil treatments, as bleach is awful for your hair. Once you're within two levels of the desired lightness (like, if you want to be a level 7, bleach up to at least a level 5), then you can use regular hair dye to get the desired shade.

I might recommend going to a hairdresser for a change that drastic. It's really easy to screw up your hair pretty badly, and if you don't want to chop it all off, then you're left with dead, bright orange hair.

What is the easiest way to go blonde, using the supermarket haircolours?. My hairdresser won't do it for me.

Q. My hair is a natural level 8, and i have about 3 inches of regrowth, disguised by blonde foils. My coloured hair is about a level 5 or 6 so i know my underlying tone is a yellow. Do you think it's possible to get back my light light light blonde stage, or would i have to do it a couple of times, as i'm not too fond of my darker hair.


Answer
Only just a half hour ago my husband said to me.
"I liked your hair better when it was blonde."
my answer was
"I did dye my hair back to blonde, I did it last week"
his reply
"well you look more like a red head"


Supermarket hair colours don't stop the brass tones coming though.

So if you want be be a called a blonde again and not a red head like my sensitive, kind, loving,...... GRAYING, FAT, BALDING, LAZY, THOUGHTLESS, husband said to me.

Then I recommend you go and get a hairdresser.

By the way!

Guess were my next appointment is?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I dye my hair from black to red blonde?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment