Saturday, September 7, 2013

I'm looking for the name of an animation broadcast on cbbc in the mid 90s.?

red hair 90s characters
 on Cartoon+characters+to+draw
red hair 90s characters image



Joe


All i can remember is that the main character wore a long trench coat (which was either brown or green...) had red hair, and a sword that he kept wrapped up most of the time.
i know it's not much to go on but it's been bugging me and i really want to know what the show was called as me and my brother used to love it.

thanks



Answer
Maybe you'd be able to find him on this list: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassLongcoat

What 90s movie is this?




Dion Co


Its a 90's movie about some ghetto white boys living in brooklyin, ny. i remember there was a buzzed red colored hair kid and his white homeboys. and there was a part where he shot a guy accidentally in a closet. and i remember the main character riding a bike. please tell me what movie is this?


Answer
Hurricane Streets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj1_MYiZkUA




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm looking for the name of an animation broadcast on cbbc in the mid 90s.?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment