Wednesday, September 4, 2013

my natural red hair turned really light after using an enhancing shampoo help?

red hair shampoo
 on ... the latest news and tips on the best hair products for gorgeous hair
red hair shampoo image
Q. I used a red enhancing shampoo to help maintain my natural dark red hair. However, after several times of using it, my hair color is beginning to look a lot lighter. I just want to get my dark red undertone back. How can I do that?


Answer
just stop using the shampoo. Condition your hair with a mask treatment pack such as a deep hydrating conditioner pack. This will help raise the deposited color off your hair quicker, but rest assure your natural undertone is there and will come back in time. The deposited color is very quickly removed and no matter what brand you used, it is not permanent.

When does red hair dye start to fade?

Q. I just dyed my hair with "Very Auburn" by Loreal's Ferria,
and am planning on not washing it as frequently, in very cold water with shampoo that's for red hair.
it's like, a dark cherry red color and my natural hair color is like medium brown. however, i dyed my hair like a million times beforehand even though before the red it matched my natural roots, it went through lots of bleaching and dying beforehand.


Answer
... the next day.
Red hair dye is one of the hardest colours to maintain. It will almost always either turn orange or pink in a little over a week no matter if it is perm or not.
With your hair already being somewhat dark, it will probably wash out completely.
If you use the shampoo for the red hair it constantly refreshes your colour (beware your shower will look like you killed someone!) so that will help a lot but it wont keep it forever. ^^




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my natural red hair turned really light after using an enhancing shampoo help?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment