Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How can I get over my insecurities about my red hair?

red hair jokes
 on hair celtic descent rare lol jokes ruin peoples confidence ginger hate
red hair jokes image



??


I am a 17 year old female and I have reddish auburnish hair. I liek the color but I don't appricate when people say offenive things such as 'ginger' or 'firecrotch'. i'm not sure how to get over this and act confident with my red hair.


Answer
Gosh, and I was always jealous of red hair!

Christina Hendricks, Bryce Dallas Howard, Julianne Moore, Amy Adams -- all awesome, all red-haired.

And, seriously, don't even think twice about the silly names -- think of all the ridiculous "dumb blond" jokes there are! There are names like "ginger" and "firecrotch," yes, but I don't think there are any stereotypes attached to redheads, really.

Is it true that women who have red hair should not go to mexico, or they risk bad things happening to them?

Q. I read that the male mexicans can't control themselves when they see a chick with red hair, very bad things can happen, so such women shouldn't go down there?


Answer
good joke, but i`m not laughing. I see people from the usa, especially women, and i don`t pay heed, since most of them are untidy looking, You don`t know Mexico, but here are a lot of Beautiful Mexican Women and they at least have a regular shower.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get over my insecurities about my red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment