Sunday, January 19, 2014

How many other fellas out there like women with red hair and blue eyes?

red hair to brown
 on Red Hair Color | fash on hair
red hair to brown image
Q. I like most combinations on a girl, except red hair and brown eyes, but really prefer this one.

Who else likes the fair skin, on girls, with reddish hair and blue eyes?


Answer
If I could find a women down here in Miami with Red Hair and blue eyes and preferably a southern accent i would do almost anything to get her.

What color hair looks good on olive skin tone?




Vicky


I have long brown/red hair, brown eyes, and olive skin tone.
What colors would look good for my hair?
I want a change.



Answer
Dark,glossy coffee brown!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many other fellas out there like women with red hair and blue eyes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment