Thursday, January 23, 2014

what ufc fighter has red hair?

red hair ufc fighter
 on Joe ROgan comments on Cotoure vs. Fedor and Affliction - Page 4 ...
red hair ufc fighter image



CaMp





Answer
There are a few. Chris Leben, Eric Schaffer, Matt Riddle, Mark Bocek, former fighters Jason McDonald and Tommy Speer... I'm sure I'm missing a few.

Apparently I am being removed from my school for my hair?

Q. Ok, so I go to a British school and I have a medium sized Mohawk with Red Highlights (resembling my favorite UFC Fighter). Apparently, this is against the rules of the school and the law, and if I do not shave it ALL off I will be removed from the school.

Is this right and can I protest against it?
If you want a link to the hair on the fighter, here it is:
http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/20081019063837_D2P_7351.JPG

it is about half the size of that.


Answer
um in new york where i live i went to a catholic school and they made me cut my hair cause it was long than my shoulder length. i eventually did it cause it was my last year there but now im in a public high school and im growing my hair realy long. you should protest against it because its not right that other people are telling you what to do with yourself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what ufc fighter has red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment