Saturday, January 25, 2014

How to dye my hair light brown from dark brown?

red hair to light brown
 on ... curly hair tail design in light brown hairwith blonde highlights
red hair to light brown image






I have naturally red hair but I dyed it a really dark brown (almost black) a while ago and now I want it a lighter brown. I already tryed dying it, the box said light brown, but it ended up doing nothing at all. HELLLLP!


Answer
Hmm when I tried dying my hair a light brown I just used a dark/medium blonde over my hair which lightened it a lot just make sure you put the dye on right, streaky or patchy hair are a nightmare to fix lol.

Why are my eyebrows brown when I have naturally red hair?




Molly


I have this bright red hair with these light brown eyebrows. Why is that?


Answer
People's eyebrows often tend to be darker than their hair color. It is common to even see blonde haired folks who have brownish or blackish eyebrows.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to dye my hair light brown from dark brown?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment