Sunday, January 19, 2014

What colors would best match my skin tone, hair color, and eye color?

red hair color for skin tone
 on Hair Color Advice - Choosing Your Hair Color
red hair color for skin tone image



mmmkay.eli


I'm planning my sweet sixteen and I want to get a dress that would best flatter my hair color, skin tone, and eye color to make me pop.

My skin is a tanned/olive-ish color.
My hair color is a bunch of different shades of blonde and light brown (from the sun, not dyed)
And my eyes are a very light brown/slightly darker amber color.

So, what color dress should I get and what color make up should I use?

(:



Answer
a bright purple or blue.......no green or red....
(makeup)
1. you apply white or cream colored eyeshadow under the eyebrow, and above the cheek bones, and in the corner of your eyes. do this lightly.
2. use a natural lookin eyeliner (nature tone) or get a eyeshadow that is the same color as your eyeliner and wet ur brush and apply it as eyeliner.
3. use a soft eyeshadow on your lid whatever color just something that is brite and will contrast with your eyes...(preferably not brown).
(or u could go wit the smoky eye)
4. use a little bit of mascara (black)
5. get a pink (natural looking) shiny lip gloss and a neutral blush....

Make sure it looks natural though and not really obvious.
I hope this helps

what is the best hair colour to tone down red skin?




popcorn


I have Rosacea so my face is always red. My current hair colour is light ash blonde but I would like a colour, preferably a blonde shade which tone down my skin tone. Any advise much appreciated:-)
Thanks to you all! Don't think I could carry off blue but dark blonde is my natural colour so will go for this one!



Answer
Hi Popcorn!
For the best hair colour tone down red try this L'Oreal Natural Match Dark Ash Blonde
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3a%2f%2fwww.amazon.com%2fs%2fref%3dnb_sb_noss%3furl%3dnode%253D11057241%26field-keywords%3d%2bAsh%2bblonde.%26ih%3d1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.2656_1%26fsc%3d-1%26x%3d9%26y%3d16&tag=digitsy-post-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What colors would best match my skin tone, hair color, and eye color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment