Saturday, January 25, 2014

How to make my natural red hair brighter?

red hair glaze
 on Best Hair Highlights for Brunettes
red hair glaze image



klementine


I'm a redhead and don't mind my hair color at all. It's not the orange red but darker red, and I'm just kinda wanting it to be slightly more vibrant. Is there a product for red hair that could help me without actually dying my hair?


Answer
I seem to remember a red hair glaze from John Frieda from when I was dying my hair red. It made my hair supershiny and maybe a little redder. There was also this awesome red antifrizz serum at Sally's that's sadly been discontinued. :(

How do I keep my red hair from fading?




Billy B


I don't usually like to brag, but I have got some rocking vibrant red hair! I'm super proud of my ginger locks; they're my defining trait. But I've heard that in time, red hair fades to a dirty brownish color. It's not that important to me that I'm going to dye it when that happens, I just would like to know some ways to keep it as long as I can.
Or even some products that would put in a little extra "Whoa!"



Answer
i have dyed red hair (naturally brown) and i like to use the John Freida line for Radiant Reds. they have a shampoo and conditioner and also a glaze that sort of deposits color. i find that i don't have to dye my hair as often when i use these. plus, they smell fantastic!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make my natural red hair brighter?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment