Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Should we White people have our own country?

red hair new zealand
 on Re: Red hair links South American to ancient New Zealand
red hair new zealand image



King Ceasa


We just want one.

Since America is beyond repair, I'm asking this question. I also think Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Canada are also beyond repair.

WHY???????????????????????????????????â¦




I want a white nation.

29 minutes ago
I'm 100% white. red hair and green eyes.


Argentina is being destroyed.

Uruguay is still homogeneous, though, but nevertheless under seige.



Answer
dude im hispanic meztiso, but i gingers arent white, heck they arent even human. just go round up your little ginger friends and go make a country out of scratch (preferably somewhere isolated) people like you are making hispanics being racist of each other, i hope you die, we are turning like americans now -.-(no offence)



@katey latinos is a fking ethnicity you oxymoron there is only 3 races caucasoid,mongoloid,negroid. latino is not a race....people can be whiter than you and latinos because latino is just our culture

How much would it cost to get my hair done like this?




Vic


Ok, I live in New Zealand. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to get my hair:
1. Dyed black (it is currently brown)
2. Permed straight
3. Have layers put in & a fringe cut
4. Red/pink streaks.

I know its going to be a lot but a rough indication would be great! I live in Auckland so if anyone knows of any actual places I could get it done cheap that'd be cool. Thanks!



Answer
Dyed Black hair, 40 dollars. Permed straight 70 dollars. Have layers and fringe cut, 35 dollars, Red pink streaks, 55 dollars.

Thinking you are cool...priceless.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should we White people have our own country?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment