Thursday, January 23, 2014

What is the perfect shade of red hair color for my skin comlexion?

red hair color tones
 on Small selection of possible hair colors. (source: clothingusa.info)
red hair color tones image



stephanie


I have an olive colored skin with brown eyes...i've done a lot of research and figuered out that i would look better in a redish tone of hair or even a cherry black...school is startin up in two weeks and i want to change my appearce a bit.. i dont want a bright red, or a flashy auburn...more on the darker side with undertones of red. any specific hair colors?


Answer
I wouldn't go for any red tone because they just look too fake.

Would red velvet hair color look good on me?

Q. Currently my hair is dark brown, black in different lighting, and its length comes down to right under the breast. I have brown eyes and a medium skin tone, a little darker than a "light tan". This will be my first time coloring my hair and i am absolutely in love with Ariana Grande's red velvet hair color. Do you think it will look good on me, if not I'm also considering a slightly darker shade of Ariana's hair color. Pleeease tell me what you think! Thanks!


Answer
well people dont really go by what looks good on them they really just go by what looks cool but red is not a good hair color for you at all. if you want something with red in it go auburn




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the perfect shade of red hair color for my skin comlexion?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment