Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How to strip hair color with no minimal damage?

red hair color non permanent
 on Hair Color Intensifiers
red hair color non permanent image



Eve


I have a non permanent black dye in my hair (it was dyed over orange-blonde) So far its faded to a dark reddish brown on its own but I want to fade it more because I plan on going bright red. My hair is pretty damaged so I want to know some good techniques for fading hair color without damage


Answer
well if your hair gets damaged use aussies 3 minute Miracle leave it in for a hour or more wash your hair then......your hair will be healthy and maybe even more healthy than your real hair

How can I dye my hair back to normal?




Oliviasmom


Ok I dyed my hair black for a while, thinking it was non permanent hair color, well come to find out that its permant. Is there any way that I can get it back to the medium brown color without strippin the haircolor out of it and ruining my hair?


Answer
well you can either let it grow out which would take forever,or possibly dye over it start with a red and move to a brownish color.or im afraid youll have to go with bleach.what about some highlights instead?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to strip hair color with no minimal damage?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment