Saturday, January 25, 2014

How long should I wait after dying my hair to dye it a different color? Please read details?

red hair meaning
 on Rihanna Long Red Hairstyle - Rihanna Debuts New Red Hair ...
red hair meaning image



Melony


I am buying a red hair dye but it is meant for dark hair only. So should I dye my hair dark brown 2-3 weeks before I dye it red or what should I do? The red hair has a lightener so the hair has to be dark. Please help.


Answer
You should always hae at least a week between dyeing of your hair.

What does it means if you find a red hair on your head?




animeru


Ok so I recently look in the mirror and I found a strand of red hair on my head. My original hair color is all black and i'm only 14 years old, so i'm too young too have any change of color. So what does this mean. Is it stress? Or something I wash my hair with? Or is this just something random?


Answer
We experience change in hair color throughout our whole life. Do not confuse these changes with gray hair. That is a completely different process, and I really doubt your hair is turning gray. Even babies experience change in hair color. Sometimes, simple things such as taking sun can change the color of your hair. Do not worry!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long should I wait after dying my hair to dye it a different color? Please read details?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment