Sunday, January 19, 2014

How do I make my red hair colour warmer without dyeing it again?

red hair color box best
 on Hair dye help. - Subeta
red hair color box best image



Cha Cha


I dyed my hair a warm copper red, but it turned out as a cherry, violet, cool shade of red instead. How can I add a bit of warmth to my hair colour without buying yet another box of hair dye. Are there copper rinses or anything like that?


Answer
I don't believe so. You can try highlighting, or maybe using henna, but I suppose that still counts as dyeing. If I were you, I would wait another week (at least. Dyeing hair so closely together is never a good idea.), then use a red dye that specifically says 'warm'. L'Oreal sells these. Their "Feria" haircolor line has different shades that are categorized as "warm", "cool", or "neutral." They have very pretty, prismatic dyes that almost seem highlighted, due to the tones the dyes offer.

Good luck!

I want a Ruby red hair color and right now its dark orange, Any box colors i can use?




Kassandrag


I want to dye my hair Ruby red but right now its dark orange from fadin. Once I tried to dye it over with a box but it turned a dark auburn and I wanted ruby red. I don't want to go to the salon because I want to see if you know of any box colors I should try to get from an oragey brown to a RUBY RED. Also If you have any other red hair tips please leave them below!!! Thanks!


Answer
i wanted it to and i have it :D
i used feira by loreal in auburn brown
love it <3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I make my red hair colour warmer without dyeing it again?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment