Friday, February 14, 2014

dark angel hair and makeup?




Ely


so im going to be a dark angel for a halloween party
i made my costume but i want some really good ideas on what makeup i should do to be a dark angel but still be sexy
and hair? i was thinking do like... uber curls then put moose in and mess it up
so i still have the look
or should i stay with curles and be cute?
or should i straighten my hair?
pics would be awesome!
please and thank you



Answer
Oh, definitely curls!

For the make-up, lots of black eyeliner, red-red lipstick, and maybe use some eyeliner mixed with a little vaseline under your cheekbones to define your face a little.

Big hint: try it out TONIGHT so you know what to do tomorrow!

Oh, and I think glitter would look very cool, either just on your eyebrows, or all over your face. Maybe some in your hair, too.

I think Susan Lucci in the 1980s would make a great demented Dark Angel. Look at this Soap Opera Digest cover -- Lucci is the one with dark hair; imagine her with redder lips and glitter. The big hair is priceless!

http://www.soapoperaworld.com/soap-opera-digest-deidre-hall-susan-lucci.html

(How to get an 80s look:
80âs Makeup Application: How to Makeup Like in the 80s

How then do you apply makeup o achieve an 80âs look?

You can start off by applying liquid foundation to smooth out your complexion. (Conceal blemishes or dark spots beforehand if necessary.)
Line your lids with a good black eyeliner. Line your top and bottom lids, as well as the skin right under your eyes. Put a lot!
Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara.
Afterwards, put on lots of bright green, blue or purple eyeshadow onto your entire eyelid; entire means from the brow line up to the lid line. You can apply a bold secondary color to make it more interesting.
Apply a few strokes of bright blush along your cheekbones - make it look heavy.
Finally, finish off that look with a bright red colored lipstick.
You can always refer to the 80âs style of Madonna or Cyndi Lauper - they are excellent examples of the look of this era. You can copy the colors, if you want to. 80âs makeup is surely one of the most interesting trends ever!
end quote)

How Come after you girls spend so much time and money on your hair....?

Q. my hair 80% of the time is better and I do nothing to it but wash it once ever three days plus I rarely brush it and I'm a guy with long red hair. I'm expecting the cut downs but my hair will still will be better so if you could just tell me why and restrain yourself from wanting to kill me, which I'm used to, that would be cool
I only comb my hair in the shower with my fingers and I never blow dry my hair which I believe cases split ends. I get so many girls that have to say something bad about my hair just to make themselves feel better. The most commin is, "Do you die your hair?" in a mean voise. For those girls I lie to help them out and say, "yes I use Lorial 9RB" when my hair is natualy red.
My last hair cut was April 10, 2002


Answer
I wash my hair every other day or every three days, depending on who I am around. If I am only around my family, I wash every three days to save money on hot water. I don't spend more than $40 for both shampoo and conditioner. In fact, I probably spend more like $36 total but it is a lot easier rounding the total to the nearest figure ending in 0. I don't use hairspray, mousse, or gel in my hair.

In the 1980s and 1990s when every woman had the waves in their hair and curled their bangs, I used both hairspray and mousse. I tried gel in my hair a couple of times in the past but I never liked it. By 2000, I stopped using mousse. I stopped using hairspray in August of 2007.

I brush my hair most of the time. When I am with my family, I don't brush my hair. I always make sure I brush my hair when I go to a public place.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: dark angel hair and makeup?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment