Thursday, February 13, 2014

HAIR RED highlights or lowlights or tint - SHARON OSBOURNE?




bubbe2005


Okay, so I have never been to a hair salon before to have my hair colored.

Basically I am filipina with naturally Black hair.
I have been coloring my hair for years, I want to have sharon osbournes red hair!!!!

my length is just past my bra strap.

What is the difference if I had RED tint as opposed to RED highlights?!?!?

My goal is to have sharon osbournes RED HAIR!!

Please can someone help me, perhaps a hair stylist or one that works in a salon?

Also what are lowlights?

so I don't look like an idiot, please can someone explain to me having RED TINT, RED HIGHLIGHTS and RED LOWLIGHTS please?

thank you!!!!

hmm so can anyone suggest to me then please.
I want two tone red.
base color dark red.
highlights lighter red than base colour.

what would be the process, I would have to have tinting done first and then highlights later on?

I'm thinking too much chemicals in my think long hair that I do not want to lose, I'm already losing hair by coming!!



Answer
ok low lights are any colour darker than your natural colour and high light being the opposite.

sharron has a natural mid/dark brown with megenta red LOW lights. (full head foils)

a tint is an all over colour which i never advise anyone to have as the up keep is a nightmare. also dont let them bleach your hair before the high lights as this will make them fade quicker.

red - tint, high/low lights - do tend to fade so use a colour shampoo and conditioner

I have naturally red hair. what color would go best with it if i were to get highlights/lowlights?




shan shan


I plan on getting this hairstyle:
http://s855.photobucket.com/albums/ab115/coCaterpillar/?action=view&current=hair4-11_jpg111111.jpg&newest=1



Answer
I have natural copper red hair too! My hair has natural reddish gold highlights. You should consider getting those. I've seen many redheads with those highlights and they look very natural (unless natural is not the look you are going for). I would agree with Janine about the colors, but now there is a 12 color system. You, being a natural redhead, would be warm autumn or warm spring (warm spring for lighter red hair and warm autumn for darker).
As for makeup, keep it natural. Play up your features one at a time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: HAIR RED highlights or lowlights or tint - SHARON OSBOURNE?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment