Monday, February 10, 2014

Where did the idea that we Scottish are "powder kegs" come from?

Q.


Answer
do you have red hair?
i have scottish/irish/english lineage and
we have a few red heads.
i have a brother who had a bad temper
and tried to kill me when i was 8.
but probably genetics that he has red hair
and is quite mad.

Natural Hair Color Is Brown Tinted With Red, Why?




Tina Bee [


My natural hair color is brown tinted with a deep red. I consider my hair to be the color of copper.

I'm black with native american descent, but I'm wondering if this means I'm mixed with something else.

What race usually has deep red hair? Do most black people have red tinted hair?
I'm NOT a descendent of ANY slave(s).

My family is from Belize, Central (Latin) America.

We migrated from Africa on our own.



Answer
My hair is black tinted with brown, does this mean I'm mixed with something? Most American blacks who are the descendants of slaves will have some race mixture in their lineage, and this is why blacks come in every skin tone, eye color, and hair color under the sun.

It's quite silly to assume that all blacks are the same and have the same features - that's not even true of African blacks (non mixed), where you find many, who don't have dark-brown eye color and who do have smooth, silky natural hair. Their features can differ depending on the region in which they live. And, I've seen many blacks with a natural brown hair color, including my niece.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where did the idea that we Scottish are "powder kegs" come from?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment