Friday, February 14, 2014

How long does red hair color last?

Q. my natural hair color is black or dark brown, and i dye it blonde 2 times on the roots and the bottom i need to bottles cause i have lots of hair lol , theni dye it red how long will it last i dye it 2 weeks ago and am just wondering when will my black hair come back :(
i did not bleach it that ugly no i dye it blonde revlon hair dye
and it came out orange


Answer
It depends on how long your hair grows if your hair grows fast it will proably grow out in 2-3 weeks , when I dyed my hair a fiery red colour it only lasted a couple of weeks and it was growing out , it's good to buy a red shampoo as it makes the colour stay vibrant and also stores the colour in the cubcile of the hair

Do i have to bleach my dyed black hair if i want to color it red?




LC


I dyed my hair black in june then I re dyed it again black in september but now I want to color it red, but do I have to bleach it to get it red. I want it something like this http://dulce-maria.firbec.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/rbd-dulce-maria.jpg
Thanks for the help! :)



Answer
permanent colour can not lift another permanent colour... youl need to bleach out the artificially dyed areas of your hair (and not the natural, untouched areas) to lighter than the desired shade before recolouring with the colour you want. the natural bits of your hair should match the red permanent dye you choose. its very difficult to only bleach the coloured bits of your hair so its much better to see a professional who can work with your hair in the best way to keep in good condition and give you the most even result. also remember bleach can be very damaging so if you insist on trying this yourself be careful not to over process the hair! if you bleach all over your hair, the natural bits will go very light and will be very bright when you recolour with the red and the coloured bits that had been bleached will be a different darker colour. natural hair bleaches a lot lighter a lot quicker than coloured hair, even if the colour is lighter than the natural base.

hope this makes sense and wasnt too jumbled! good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long does red hair color last?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment