Thursday, February 13, 2014

where can you buy red hair extensions?




Tammy


i have red hair and would like to buy some hair extensions, anyone know where i can buy some @??


Answer
Red hair is tough. A lot of salons and stores usually dont carry red and you have to have another color dyed to match. I know Sunny's sells Red hair near me and online at sunnyshairandwigs.com

How do you dye auburn Remy Human Hair Extensions red?




Candy Shie


I bought "Auburn" Remy Human Hair Extensions online from Luxy Hair.com. I say "auburn" because they look like more of a light brown. They didn't have the exact color I wanted. I bought auburn because I have my hair dyed Olia Light Intense Auburn and I wanted to dye them the same color. In the week time span it took for me to get the extensions mailed I realized my color was fading dramatically every time I washed my hair. So, I decided not to dye the extensions with the same color and bought another auburn/reddish boxed dye to use on the extensions and my own hair. I used them on the extensions first. The color came out purplish brown. So then I took another one-clip weft and used a different reddish dye and that didn't come out much better. The site says to have your hairdresser dye them so I've been calling different hairdressers and no one wants to dye these extensions. I'm really getting fed up. I spent a lot of money on extensions I can't wear. PLEASE HELP!
They are clip-in hair extensions



Answer
Colouring hair extensions will never give you results as like your natural hair. Even extensions will be deteriorated and will not be of any use further. You can go for another option buy coloured extensions from http://www.hairextenxions.com/ , if you actually want coloured extensions. This will ultimately help you have your wish fulfilled and you don't need to mess up with the colouring also.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can you buy red hair extensions?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment:

  1. A good bet would be to die virgin hair extensions. Although the color is never going to be as rich as real hair, it truly depends on the quality of the hair dye. Check out http://www.newtress.com for some virgin hair extensions, but there are other brands that sell these as well.

    ReplyDelete