Monday, February 10, 2014

Hair color suggestions!?




_


My hair is very dark brown, almost black and I want to add some highlights. I'm really not a fan of blonde highlights in dark hair though, I just think it looks unnatural and the two colors clash. I want something that looks like my hair was just kinda sun kissed in certain areas you know? So has anybody seen any really pretty styles like this or done it themselves and have some tips? Thanks!


Answer
Carmel highlights in dark hair look great. Red could be fun too if you're going for something a bit more on the funky side.
NEVER EVER use sun in. This product should have been taken off the market years ago. Certain colors and products don't mix well with this product and by the time you would figure that out it would be too late. I've seen a woman get a perm after using sun in...her hair melted right off. It's a bad bad idea.

Hair color streak ideas?

Q. Hi. I'm hoping to get bold colored streaks into my dark brown, almost black, asian hair. My hair is layered and is only shoulder length. Since I'm part filipino and like french and stuff, my skin is lighter than my asian family, but I still have a light olive skin tone. So for the color, I was thinking about coloring part of my bangs, and then maybe some tips of my hair, and maybe just a couple thin streaks somewhere(&i know its not the best idea, but I'm still trying to think of where to put the color so if you have any suggestions, then feel free to say them.) Oh and I'm not entirely sure on what color(s) to use....I want to stay away from the boring red and gold colors that asians&other people use. I kinda just want it to be unique. But the only thing that is keeping me away from using bold and unique colors is my olive skin tone. I'm not sure what will make me look worse or washed out or something. So what colors wuld look RLLY good with olive skin tone?
(P.S. I have never colored my hair or streaked it before so I'm probably just gonna do a semi or demi permanent color streak thing. Also, I'm very self concious and am really focused on making my skin tone look good. OH and one more thing..if you can find any, put pictures up of an asian woman with olive skin tone and colored streaks that look good)
Thanks!!
Oh and wuld i have to bleach the part of my hair that I want to color? Wuld that ruin my hair? and when it fades away, will my hair still be the same color it is now? Thanks a lot,loll 10 points;0


Answer
Red, black, and blonde.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair color suggestions!?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment