Friday, February 14, 2014

Make up for red hair and green eyes?




izziebell9


Okay, I have bright red hair and green eyes. Up until now as for eye shadow I have been wearing different shades of brown(neutral colors in general) and for eyeliner I have been wearing bronze but no mascara.. I was wondering what would look good with my hair and eyes? I really want to make my eyes pop but i've always been a little scared of mascara because I always thought black would look bad and I just don't have a clue about what color i should go with for brown. So! In general I just want to know, what colors would look good with red hair, green eyes and pale skin? Thanks!


Answer
Hey I have red hair, green eyes, and pale skin! lol.

My green eyes aren't terribly bright though, I use an emerald/sea green shade for eyeliner on my top lid and bottom corners and WOW does it make a difference. Then I go with a brownish black mascara (a pure black is too much for me)

Brown is better for the everyday subdued looks, it does not clash either red or green, so go ahead with it. it's more softer than black, but black eyeliner can really go with any color, don't be afraid of being too dramatic as long as you keep to a thin line

anyone else jealous of blonde/light red hair and blue or green eyes?




Lisa L


it's not that I hate my hair color. wikipedia defines it as "light ash brown" lol...to think that they would classify it that far. I don't hate my hazel (green/brown type) eyes, people say they are big and beautiful, but sometimes I catch myself thinking that life would be better if I had blue or green eyes, or blonde hair or light red hair. I mean does anyone else that has black or brown hair, or brown or my kind of hazel eyes feel the same way?


Answer
I have a dark brown that gets confused with black hair and brown eyes. Don't like blonde for myself, i prefer the darker brunette color. But green eyes are gorgeous. I don't get jealous, i just admire it if i see someone with nice eyes and compliment them. I think my eyes are boring because everyone has brown eyes and they're not unique, but oh well. Should be what's behind those eyes and skin what really matters in life though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Make up for red hair and green eyes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment