Thursday, February 13, 2014

Does anybody know a store that sells red hair dye kits? (For Example: Walmart, Target, etc...)?




Jonny Rose


Can you guys give me a link. like www.walmart.com/enter the next part here. like that.


Answer
If youre looking for real red red hair dye you can try places like Hot Topic. Otherwise Target, Wal-Mart, any store that sells hair dye will have some kind of red. My personal favorite is Target. Have fun!

darkbrown hair to red dye?




JumpOnYell


so i wanna dye my hair red only the bottom half an my bangs i have dark brown hair almost black whats the best and cheapest red hair dye i can buy from like walmart i can spend like 10 dollars or a lil more i need a really bright red best answer 10 points thanks


Answer
Professionals are so annoying. Jeez, I've been doing my own hair my whole life and when I finally went to a salon they messed it up really horribly and I paid 120. Anyways you can do one of two things. Sally's has little kits with the bleach and red color and everything and it is very red and it is all you will need and it's only like 10 bucks or you can get a hi-color from L'oreal also at Sally's which won't be as RED but it will be a pretty vampire red. Very easy and you won't need to spend a bunch of money some hawty tawdy stylist. Trust me anything a stylist can do you can do for cheaper and better with practice =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anybody know a store that sells red hair dye kits? (For Example: Walmart, Target, etc...)?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment