Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Best color hair feathers for Asian hair?




Myungsunki


I'm Korean and have medium-long length (couple inches past shoulder) dark brown/black hair. I am getting some hair feathers put in and was wondering what colors would look best? I was thinking the black/white striped feathers? Any other suggestions? Could they be put with the black/white or no?

Also, what is the best placement for the feathers? How many strands do people usually get put in? I want it to look cool/semi-natural and not too crazy!

Answers with pictures or helpful links gets best answer and points!!! :)

Thanks!! ^_^



Answer
Red, Blue, Purple & White will contrast in your hair really well since you have black/brown hair your can pretty much have any colour in your hair & make it look good

Here is a pretty purple/black/white that i think will go best with your tone
http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wOZ-5hGdL.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blackhaircareproduct.tumblr.com/&usg=__Xt9O0zWvbadjKDnq0SZW8IQd5pA=&h=375&w=500&sz=38&hl=en&start=18&sig2=__c-VMkmwKMJmoFuSRmlRA&zoom=1&tbnid=1g0lcKVckqDFgM:&tbnh=106&tbnw=161&ei=H03rTYDgDoP2vwOZkYy_Dw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhair%2Bfeathers%2Bin%2Bblack%2Bhair%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7SKPB_en%26biw%3D1020%26bih%3D537%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=361&vpy=93&dur=201&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=125&ty=113&page=2&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:18&biw=1020&bih=537

Why is my hair color so light?




Ranaway12


I'm 13 years old, about to turn 14 next week. I'm Korean, but my hair color isn't black or dark brown like other Asians. In the sunlight, it looks red-ish and a really light shade of brown; and in artificial light, its just really brown with strands of yellow and red hair. When there isn't a lot of lighting it's just brown. Everyone thinks that I dyed my hair that color, although I didn't. I never dyed my hair before. My hair's always the lightest out of my Asian friends, even some of the ones that did dye their hair.

Why is it so light? I thought it's genetic, but then my brother's hair isnt as light, although it's not dark either. Both my mom and my dad's hair are normal. Is it a mutation or lack of vitamins or is it just sun-bleached? During the summer and the fall I would spend a lot of time outside.
@Jay: Then how come my other Korean friends don't have hair like mine? I live in an area where 25% of the school population are Korean. No one else has hair like mine.



Answer
it means nothing

I knew a 100% Korean kid that looked half white until he got older

my sister had hair like yours and it got darker... it means nothing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best color hair feathers for Asian hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment