Sunday, March 9, 2014

what are your favorite quotations and why?




Canela





Answer
Dying
Is an art, like everthing else
I do it exceptionally well

I do it so it feels like hell.
I do it so it feels real.
I guess you could say I've a call...........

Out of the ash
I rise with my red hair
And I eat men like air.

I love it even though I can't really imagine what would be going through somebodies head to feel that way.

Explain this quotation from Lord of the flies?




Susan


â...he was thin and bony; and his hair was red beneath the black cap. His face was crumpled and freckled, and ugly without silliness. Out of this face stared two light blue eyes, frustrated now, and turning, or ready to turn, to anger."


Answer
It explaining how the young young boys, who were Intelligent and civilized at first are descending into savages and are forgetting their connection to civilization!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are your favorite quotations and why?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment