Sunday, March 9, 2014

What color would my hair be?




Summer


So, i previously dyed my hair Revlon Colorsilk Luminista Haircolor, Red 150 about a month ago and now its a copper color. Theres something coming up in a week or so, and i was wondering if i dye my hair again using the same product then will it turn a brighter and more vibrant shade? :D


Answer
It's very possible that it could come out brighter.... Or even a different color

Do you think it would be weird to color my hair REALLY red if...?




Turtle Zom


I am biracial white/black. I'm lighter than most biracial people. But I am still tanner than the average white person. I have dark brown hair and eyes. Brown eyebrows. I am wondering if it would be kick butt and trendy or just...weird? I really like the punkish style but feel my genetics holds be back from these quirky styles sometimes /: This girl is kinda my color...could I pull it off? Thanks!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Colorsilk-Luminista-Red-150-Hair-Color/13911236



Answer
That shade isn't too bright, so yeah, you could pull it off. :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color would my hair be?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment