Saturday, March 15, 2014

natural instincts hair color?




chugar


has anyone had any luck with the red shades of natural instincts hair color?


Answer
i use natural instincts [including different shades of red and auburn] whenever i color my hair because it's pretty true to the color on the box and it's not permanent, so i can dye my hair more often [because i like variety hah].
so i would definitely recommend it especially if you are trying to decide what color to permanently dye your locks
:]

What is the darkest natural red hair color?




Jessica Ga


I want to dye my hair tips red but my school's dress code policy is only natural colors. I really like the dark red burgundy but i knw its not natural. Is there any color that is similar?


Answer
Henna Huts Deep red. It will look extremely natural. If you are blond then mahogany and deep red mixed together. Just a small amount to make it darker.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: natural instincts hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment