Tuesday, March 11, 2014

MAKEUP for Auburn hair?




Tajjidiamo


okay so i recentley Bleached my hair and its an Auburn-ish Color like this --> http://mamistimeout.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/ashlee_simpson_300x400.jpg

So Do you know or have any makeup ideas for that hair color?

Thanks.:)



Answer
Nude colors(Quartz Kiss, Lancome...In a Nutshell, Clinique), Blue based mandarin reds (Mandarin, Prescriptives...Cranberry Cream, Clinique..Go Fig, Clinique). Stay away from Corals and bright reds. All the colors I mentioned would look beautiful with that hair color.

What dye to use to dye a blue or purple streak in my hair?




Pixie


My hair is naturally dark blond, and I want to dye a streak of blue or purple in my hair, but I want to use something that isn't super damaging, expensive, or quick fading.

Would Kool-aid work, or is my hair too dark? How much would Kool-Aid hair dying cost monthly? By the way, I don't want to bleach my hair.

My hair is this color:
https://quartz.he.net/~carlas/catalog/images/attributes_wigs_margu_large/14H_LRG.jpg
If possible, tell me a brand name and what you've heard about it.



Answer
try kool aid it wont hurt i mean my friend used red cool aid in her dark brown hair and it is still in from 6 months ago! so if red works blue and purple should




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: MAKEUP for Auburn hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment