Monday, March 10, 2014

Is red the rarest hair color?

Q. Just wondering. I heard that pure black was, because asians don't have PURE black. So just want to know.
Thanks :)


Answer
yes, red hair is actually considered a MUTATION. It is extremely rare to have natural red hair. if your parents have red hair there is about a 6% chance you would have it. 5% chance if it's happened before with your siblings. and about 1% if your parents DON'T have red hair. red hair is completely random.this seems ridiculous and made up ,but luckily i just learned about it in science :) people in UK, Republic of Ireland, and Australia. All in all only FOUR PERCENT of people have red hair!
Hope I helped!
Love ya
-Blair

Best Semi-Permanant Bright Red Hair Dye?




Mei Monste


I wanted to dye my hair bright red with a semi-permanant hair dye. I DON'T want to bleach my hair, and my current hair color is golden brown. I just want to know your opinions on the best color and,well, best hair dye over all.

*Also, it doesn't matter that much if it fades quickly because I'll just re-dye it. *
oh and it would be helpful if you could tell me how long it does stay in, the price, and where i can get it.
thanks!:)



Answer
Definitely Crazy Colour by Renbow in "Fire".
I used it on gingery brown hair and it went really bright red.

100ml bottles only cost between £1.99 and £2.50 (here in the UK anyway, in the US I think you can get it for about $3), and if you follow the directions exactly (use on damp hair, not dry!) the colour stays in for at least a few weeks.
When it does fade/wash out, it's so cheap to re-dye that it doesn't really matter!

http://www.pakcosmetics.com/brand/Renbow/Crazy-Color/Crazy-Color-Liquid-Colour-Cream.html
OR
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crazy-Colour-FIRE-RED-Semi-Permanent-Hair-Colour-Dye-/320738065386?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Hair_Care_Hair_Colouring_Dyes_PP&hash=item4aad7a7bea#ht_1902wt_1139
OR
find it at your local Sally's/beauty supply store :)

Good luck :) x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is red the rarest hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment