Friday, March 14, 2014

Tell me about Red Hair?







I am doing a project for one of my high school classes, and I wanted to know what you guys think,

The project is about appearance, I chose to do mine on red hair, as I find society judges unfairly upon this hair colour and are rather mean towards people with this hair colour. So would you please answer these questions for me!

1. What are your first impressions on a girl/guy with reddy/auburn hair?
2. What sex does it look better on?
3. Do you find red heads attractive?
4. If so, what do you find most attractive about them?
5, Would you ike to have red hair, yes or no and why?
6. Who is your favorite red head and why?

Thanks :)
I personally feel Red Hair is attractive! I have red hair, however it is starting to go darker, I've been called names, but tbh I dont care cos I am who I am, and aslong as i happy, that is all that counts right?
I think you are lucky yo have it becsue, you have to have very pretty features to carry it off! I think red looks better on girls btw. They always say we get stick because ther jealous, do you think this is true? They say "Two girls walking down the street one a red head one a average blonde, the guy will always notice the red head first" This is true I believe, do we get stick because we get teh most attention,

Thanks for answeringg, keep going



Answer
I'm a redhead :)

boys: EW looks stupid
girls:yea some are ok

girls 100%

yes,red on the head...best girl in bed

The ability that we can take harsh comments and just get on with our life

yes cause i have it

Pasty Palmer..She's been through so much and done so much

Costume class outfit!!! =)?




Lauren


Alright, so I want to enter a costume class at an upcoming show, but I don't know what to do for the costume! I want to do something fun and original... any ideas?

some info on me and the horse

Im really tall and so the horse Im riding

I have red hair

He's a grey that is really white!

i want lots and lots of ideas please!!!!!! So far I don't have any original ideas =/

Help!!! Please??



Answer
OMG YOU SOUND LIKE AN EXACT REPLICA OF ME N THE HORSE I RIDE!!!!! sorry just had to get that out.

1.vampire
2. cards suites of hearts of diamonds
3. knight
4. transformers
5. angel


k ive run out of ideas too........ good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tell me about Red Hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment