Saturday, March 15, 2014

What is the most NATURAL looking RED hair color?




jaded_illu


Okay thank you all in advance, MY question is what do you think the most natural red hair dye there is out there I am looking for a red that isn't egg plant in tone nor a burgundy. A real looking red....probably a medium tone etc as well as the brand and tone of course. Whats your opinion?


Answer
Quick tip, do not use manic panic hair dye! If you do it will come out red and cool but then you cannot get the stuff out even when it fades. Then if you want to lighten your hair it will not lighten at all. Manic panic is METALLIC, that means it heats up to a very high temperature under the hair dryer and will not allow your hair to accept any other lightening treatments, etc... So just a heads up, they have great reds, but don't plan on lightening your hair after using them! I had to cut all of my hair off after trying to get highlights over it. I literally sat under the dryer and heard cracking and popping noises for about 15 minutes, it was the metallic heating up and frying my hair!!! My hair looks nice short, thank god, I didn't have much of a choice...So redhead seekers beware man haha...Just trying to save someone else from making this mistake. Manic Panic is amazing stuff, but they should have a warning label on them! Do not heat up your head!

hair color?

Q. i have like an auburn hair color do guys find red head's attractive?


Answer
as a redhead myself, let me offer you this:
blondes do not have more fun.

Consider that only 18% of the entire world has true (natural) red hair. It's rare, exotic, and definately gets you noticed! Besides, think of some of the things redheads are known for: firey tempers and personalities for one.

Depends on the guy, but many I have dated noticed me in a crowd simply because of my hair!

Yes, honey, some men find redheads extremely attractive! Go get 'em and love your gift of red hair!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the most NATURAL looking RED hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment