Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Can I get this red hair color?




werewolves


I have medium brown hair kinda ashy with some gold. I want to temporarily dye it this color to try it out.
http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/demi-lovato-red-hair-pic.jpg

Can I get this color with demi or semi permanent hair dye? Also, it is summer now but my school doesn't allow unnatural colors so could I easily dye it an auburn color for school? Would you consider this unnatural? Also what brands do you recommend?



Answer
you must bleach first . i wanted hair red too. like that color. but then i didnt bleach it and i messed everything up. its not unnatural. its pretty. at least in my opinion. DONT get loreal. gave me an allergic reaction. or maybe thats just me. but loreal has nice colors. get john frieda or revlon. but i really dont recommend this color for dark hair colors because bleaching seriously fries your hair. i definitely recommend revlon luminista for other colors. its designed for dark hair to make it a lighter color.

If i dye my hair red will i get my natural color back?




Laurab272


http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/marieclaire/images/mcx-bryce-dallas-howard-dark-red-de-45769723.jpg
THATS WHAT I WANT ^^^^^^

http://cdn.sheknows.com/filter/l/gallery/brown_layers_and_highlights.jpg
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE!^^

i wanna get it down over the weekend and if i dont like it i wanna know if it will ever go backk!



Answer
once you dyed your hair red, it will stay red until your hair grows. when your hair grows, it will be your natural hair color. so your roots would be your natural hair color first. unless you dye it again




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I get this red hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment