Monday, March 10, 2014

Cool skin tone with red hair?




epitome of


I love this hair: http://lookbook.nu/look/1158221-come-wander-with-me

but I have a cool skin tone. Is there any way I could adapt it to work for me?



Answer
No dont!
I have a skin tone that is cool also. Stick to nuterals and beigey tones.
Anything on the red, orangy or yellow side will look horrible!




Sykangg


Hey, i have shoulder length hair which i had it permed.
I`m planning on having highlights on my hair, and i want it red, blue or violet. (dark shades)
Which color do you think will suit me the most?

- i have side bangs
- fair skin
- brown eyes
- korean :))
- chinky eyes.



Answer
If your hair is black i like red highlites in black hair, also lime green looks cool.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cool skin tone with red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment