Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What color red would look best with my skin tone?




Jennifer


I'm thinking about dyeing my hair red, but what color would look best on me? I was thinking maybe an orange-ish color, but I don't want to do it unless I'm sure it will look good..

Here's a picture of me. (this is not my natural color, my natural color is like a light brown/ash blonde-ish color) http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn160/importantstuffj/yh3.jpg



Answer
a dark, auburn color would look very natural on you! you have pink undertones so red hair won't look "fake" you should get a red thats a couple of shades darker than emma stone.

My red hair is fading!?




HeyThereDe


ok so im not the "traditional" ginger. Im not pale, I can tan if I want to. I do have freckles but they are mainly on my elbows and knees(I know im weird). My moms hispanic and my dads Scottish/English. in fact im the only one in my family with red hair for 4 generations! when I was little my hair was orangy-red, but now my hair is very very dark red almost copper. I would say it looks like when emma stone had red hair THAT dark. anyway since I have no family members with red hair I don't know how dark my hair will go! all I know I don't want to have black hair when I get older- no offense I just really love my red hair its one of the things that I think makes me unique. do you think my hair color will completely be gone when I get older. Im 15 now


Answer
Your hair may darken as you get older but no, the red will not completely fade unless you color is otherwise, as long as you stay away from dye that cancels out red tones then you should be fine. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color red would look best with my skin tone?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment