Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Red Eyeliner on Dark skin?




Sheila


For prom i have a silver dress but i paired it with really cute red pumps, and ill have my hair in a ponytail with red highlights and red earrings a black necklace a red bracelet and a black clutch, and a silver flower in my hair. i want to do a red eyeliner but still have a smoky eye too would this be wierd? and how how do i do it if its not? Help please! any other suggestions if u dont like this idea.

I am the same color as the girl in this pic if this helps
http://www.thegrio.com/assets_c/2011/01/are-black-women-invisible-thumb-400xauto-15961.jpg



Answer
Actually, I would pass the red eyeliner and wear some CHERRY RED lipstick. Cherry red or the closest color to your pumps.

I love your skin color, you can wear bold colors and look sexy.

What hair color brings out brown eyes?




Gillian


I have milk chocolate skin, or medium brown with dark brown eyes. I was thinking maybe like a brunette brown or a Chocalate brown?


Answer
red hair is the rarest hair color and most common with blue or green eyes. Dark brown would be a double take. Yes, people will SAY its best with pale skin, but Rihanna has hazel eyes, darker skin and bright Rex hair and was voted sexiest woman of the year.

Alternatively a light/dark combination of hair and eyes are nice. Blue-Black is nice too, against brown on the color wheel, not only your eyes but your skin.

I guess it depends on what kind of person you are, you could even get a natural red; But we only have one life where we have physical hair right?

Embrace your wild side IMO.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Red Eyeliner on Dark skin?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment