Monday, March 3, 2014

blonde and red hair?




danielle s


i have naturally dirty blonde hair.
for the last few years i've been getting all over very-blonde highlights.
ive always loved naturally red hair.
would it look okay to add in a few orange highlights into very blonde hair?
your opinion?



Answer
If you were to get red highlights in your light blonde hair, I would get a very light red such as a ginger shade. Darker red will not compliment blonde hair and will look cheap. You could always go all the way and get your hair colored red with highlights in other shades of red throughout, if it would be flattering with your features.

How to go from having dark red highlights to blonde highlights hair color question???:)?




catvondu


My natural hair color is dark brown almost black. I got a few dark red highlights a few months ago they are kinda fading to a orange cOlor at the top of my head I was going to buy light brown hair color and then buy a highlight kit an put blonde highlights over it would this work or should I have a profecinal do it?


Answer
Red hair very beautiful! I love it so much!But you need to dye your locks monthly if you want to maintain the color .
http://www.topicbistro.com/837/bright-red-hair/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: blonde and red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment