Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Is it weird to have red hair and blonde eyebrows?




Brandon


I was the only red head out of my family, but my eyebrows are like a bleach blonde. I have never dyed my hair or did anything to it. I was wondering if that was weird or not because a lot of kids at my school have been asking me.


Answer
No it isn't weird, it is unique. I know a few friends of mine that are natural red heads and have blonde eyebrows, not bleach bllonde but a light strawberry blonde. Don't be afraid to show it off. But, if it does bother you alot, and you feel the need to change just dye them.

My bf has black eyebrows but red hair?




Gabian


If we had children would the hair color outcome be different? (I have natural medium brown hair..so does my whole family) Just wondering if we had kids would they most likely have brown hair cuz his eyebrows are black even though he has red hair? (He is mexican and Scottish) haha hope this makes since. Just curious of what the odds would be to have red head kids


Answer
Your children won't have a 50/50 chance like the person above says.

For your children to have red hair, both parents need to carry the red hair gene to create red haired children. Also, the colour of his eyebrows have nothing to do with this, if his hair is naturally red then he is a redhead and carries the red-haired gene - although anyone (including you) can be a carrier of the red-hair gene without having red hair themselves but redheads obviously have it for sure. If you don't have the red-hair gene then it's impossible for your children to have red hair. If you do carry it, it doesn't necessarily mean you children will have red hair, it would only make it a possibility.

Hope that helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it weird to have red hair and blonde eyebrows?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment