Tuesday, March 4, 2014

im gonna dye my hair with red kool~aid ?




Mikoto


my hair is [now] a dark blonde with the underneath and bangs light blonde so if i dye it with red kool~aid what color is it gonna turn ?


Answer
You should just buy real hair-dye.
I know a person that dyed their hair with Kool-Aid and said it smelled really bad hours later, and it causes an itchy, burning sensation on the scalp, the smell also stays and takes days to get rid of.
You're better off with hair dye, it's not expensive.

Red Kool-Aid on brown hair..?




Lisa


how many packets and how long should I leave it in for?

I've heard of two different ways to go about this: mixing the Kool-Aid with conditioner and applying, or mixing the Kool-Aid pouches with water accordingly, boiling in a large pot, and applying after cool down. which one sounds more promising?

now I know everyone will say I should just buy the temporary dye, but I'd rather stick with this method for the moment.

I've never dyed my hair before, don't want to spend much on it, and don't care if it washes out after a day. as far as I'm concerned, this is just a test on-the-cheap.


thanks and appreciation for all feedback, as always.



Answer
my friend did this and it worked really well. Just make sure you use unsweetened kool aid or your hair will attract ants, or extremely thirsty people. lol

It depends on how thick and long your hair is
my friend that i mentioned earlier, used one packet just to do a strip of her hair, and the brown in her hair was completely masked by the red of the kool aid dye. Its not actual hair dye with all the chemicals in it so it doesnt matter if you leave it in too long. Probably about 10-20 minutes should do it? And if your unsure leave it in an extra 5 minutes. It wouldnt hurt.

You'll probably have to use one packet per strand. Just measure how many strands your going to dye and seperate them with clips or scrunchies. :)

lol @ the other answers: she's not crazy! some people actually do this. We were young when we tried it, like 13 yrs old, and yes we were bored. BUt thats beside the point. It works...lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: im gonna dye my hair with red kool~aid ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment