Monday, March 3, 2014

How to fade hair RED color?







So I dyed my hair about a month or so ago. I absoultly hate red hair. I have a littlke bit of blonde in it too. But now I want it to be all blonde. So a year ago, I had black hair and now my roots only dye. WTF? help me pweaseee:D


Answer
This happened to my friend. Okay red hair dye works like Black. You can't really just lighten the hair back to let's say blond in one go. You'll damage your hair severely. That's what started to happen to my friend. She first spent days washing it---which just stripped her hair, but the red didn't come out.

You have to go to at least 3-4 sessions to get your hair periodically lightened, with a shade lighter than the one she had before. I think she did it once a month she wen one shade lighter until she reached the blond color---that she naturally was. Otherwise, her hair, as the stylist said to her, would fall out any other way. And Bleaching was a no-no because of the damage it had already been put through.

So You have to go periodically and it takes a while. In future, it's a pain in the ass for a blond to dye her hair---especially if she goes Black or Red. Because the process to going back to blond is the same. It's long and nightmarish and kills your hair.

My dark red dyed hair is fading and i had it for a week?




KAG


Now my hair was like dark brown on the top and light blonde on the bottom, i decided to dye it dark red.
My problem is that its fading especially near the bottom part, im guessing cause it was light blond.
When should i dye it again? What product should i use to prevent it from fading so fast?
And no, i don't have the money to go to a solon.



Answer
Well, red fades the fastest of all hair colors. My step by step advice is
1) re-dye your hair with ammonia free red color to prevent damage or if you dont care just use regular dye. I would dye it when it fades to an ugly bozo red or just when it seems like the hair is in good condition to re dye it.
2) When you wash it, use color protecting shampoo and conditioner and try "Its a 10" leave in conditioner after you towel dry your hair to prevent fading during the day. Use the leave in product every other day.
3) Try to keep it out of chlorine, the sun, and don't over wash it.
4) you can dye it everytime you feel your hair is in the right condition and when you think it needs touched up.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to fade hair RED color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment