Friday, March 7, 2014

highlighting red hair blonde?




iamme


My natural hair colour is blonde however for the past few year I've had it either dark Brown or Black.

Last week I decided to bleach it, my roots went my natural colour Blonde and the rest of my hair was a combination between orange and pink. I went to the salon and she put an all over colour of Auburn on and then put blonde high lights in and explained that it they needed to high light the red out gradually until it was blonde again.

My hair is shoulder length maybe slightly shorter does anyone know how many months this is going to take because it's £110 each time every month and I miss my blonde hair if i'm honest.

thanks
What I think I might do is go to another salon get them to do another lot of blonde ones and alot more of them so it will be much lighter. It's turning more strawberry blonde now. I am pretty sure I can get away with it my hair is in excellent condition surprisingly!

Then leave it a few weeks and just buy a normal blonde hair dye... good idea anyone?



Answer
It will take you a while, to keep the integrity of the hair, bit by bit is the best way to go. Reds are the hardest to pull out of hair because of the molecules being so small, their all the way lodged in there so to speak. You'll just have to bare with it :/

Blonde hair with red highlights???/?




ann eeeeee


I'm a naural dirty blonde with slight blonde highlights. I really want a change so I thought of getting red highlights....or lowlights i guess you could call them. I still want to appear as a blonde but with the red in it too....what kind of highlight job should I get in order for the blodne hair to be visable?


Answer
I think, as a trained hairdresser who specialized in perms and coloring techniques, that blonde with red highlights will look great! Those colors together will essentially give you strawberry blonde. I have a friend who is a natural strawberry blonde and every one always remarks how beautiful the streaks of red and blonde together look!
The results you get depend on exactly how you do it. You could do it outrageously with lightening your own blonde then using a bold red. I would only recommend this if you are not working a job where you must dress formally. That dynamic effect would be for fun situations. Fine if you are still in high school or college, or work a job that is very informal.

If you need a more formal look, then use tones of red that are softer, more muted. Then people around you will be looking at you, wondering if you did something to you hair. It will get you a lot of positive attention. For this application I would recommend using L'Oreal professional colors. L'Oreal leaves the hair very shiny and looks great.
Another technique is to lighten all your hair just a bit, then frost the strands to the red you'd like, and put the red through all of your hair, just for a very short time to give it all a slight redish tone. It's very pretty.
Next technique to try is to add the red all over first, then frost the blonde highlights back in. This sounds just like the prior technique, but it does come out just a little "brighter" in the blonde, and redder on the red, assuming you chose a darker red.
So you can see, there are lots of ideas to try in hair coloring. Find a hairdresser who is experienced with coloring, who also keeps up with current styles by going to Beauty Trade Shows (that shows he or she really has a desire to do great work, and loves what they are doing -not just a job for now.) The right person may just invent a whole new color design trend just for you! Have fun.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: highlighting red hair blonde?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment